HM2 not importing everything, HUD not working properly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM2 not importing everything, HUD not working properly

Since yesterday my HUD stopped working properly. First i noticed that i cant double click to select session only stats (which on anonymous tables is very useless), last hand option worked - it showed last hand's cards. Then i checked Session reports for "today", and there were only like 5 hands, but i played like 200. Then i think i restarted computer and hud started working, but hands from before were still not seen in reports. Today i had the same problem, but nothing seems to help, not even an update. So now my hud is still not working, and in reports i can see only some of the hands (100 out of like 1k).
    I also tried manual import.
    Ty for helping

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Microsoft Windows Help

Try reimporting your hands into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have had all those things like said since long ago. I didnt change any setting yesterday when it stopped working.
    Is there no other way around this except making a new database?
    and TY for the reply!!!

Just try a new database first as a test, to see if hands import into it.

If they do... you have two options:
    -1 reimport all your hands into the new database

-2 FIX your old database: to attempt this. Close HoldemManager.. go into pgadminIII: first run a vacuum/analyse on your database. Followed by a REINDEX. Run HM2 again.

If they don't import a new empty database, email us your holdemmanager.config file + a handhistory file you're trying to import to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

hey, thanks again for help. I now made a new database, and it worked for some days - i think there were some problems, but for the most time it worked. Today while i was playing the same problem appeared. Hero HUD says 0 hands, and villain HUD has all hands (in this case 1,7k). When I doubleclick nothing happens. I then restarted HM, still same problem. I also clicked Stop and Start HUD, still same problem.

I also noticed, that on some tables (same pokerroom) it works fine. And on that table with problem (where the number of hands is 0) it now started counting hands as they were played on another table.

Is it possible that party poker update has something to do with this? They added some nl50 anonymous headsup tables. Maybe it doesnt work only on those new tables. I do think I remember that on pokerstars.fr i had same problem, but i'm not sure...

The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0... they'll also reset if you're moved to a new table.
    This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
    If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab, or replay a hand in the replayer.

It's not possible to display these stats in the HUD.

----

Also the HUD can only display session stat on anonymous tables.
    This can be confusing when an opponent leaves and a new opponent joins the table and these stats don't reset (to HoldemManager both players are for example 'Player 4')

To reset the stats of this player 4 manually,
    Double right click on a players' HUD panel to reset a session.

I dont think you understand what i tried to say.
    I know that they always start at zero and i know that they are supposed to be separate, i am using HM now for 4 years. But on "table 1" while i was playing on that table, number of hero hands was 0 all the time and villain number of hands was 1,7k all the time (all hands played against player2). It was 1,7k even if I doubleclicked it - it didnt switch to session stats. Then later on I had action on some other table - "table 2"...stats on that table were tracked correctly, i could also switch between session stats and all time stats. But as i was playing "table 2", "table 1" HUD showed same stats and number of hands eventhough i was actually playing "table 2".

On which site/network do you have this issue, on what type of tables?