Hud with 888 NJ
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hud with 888 NJ

Default Hud with 888 NJ

888 Just released HH's with their software in NJ. Party Poker had done this from the launch and it now works fine. Apparently my HM recognizes the hands but nothing happens at the 888 tables. It neither imports to the database nor displays a hud at the tables. Anything that can be done to get this to work?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._10Oct2013.exe

Email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread if they still don't import..

If the hands do import, but you still don't get a HUD, try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The hands will not import because they use a different header format than the international sites. We have not decided yet if we can/will support these NJ sites.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7823: Add support for WSOP/888 New Jersey

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once when/if we have fixed it.

Ok, thanks appreciate it

can you add me to that email notification?

I've added your email address to the bug ticket
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks!

me too please, I really am waiting for this.

I read you guys supported 888 poker so I bought HM2, if you guys are not going to support 888 in NJ can I request a refund because it won't be usable to me.

thanks.

travis

Quote Originally Posted by phaze3131 View Post
    me too please, I really am waiting for this.

I read you guys supported 888 poker so I bought HM2, if you guys are not going to support 888 in NJ can I request a refund because it won't be usable to me.

thanks.

travis
    We have a limited time refund policy. This isn't something that will be resolved in that time, so if this is the only site you play and the only reason you bought the software I would suggest you request a refund now and wait for us to add support then you can purchase it again.

Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com and they can process the refund.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Oh wait, this is an HM1 thread, I am interested in this for HM2