Recomended Setup for HM2 + MultiLobby
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Recomended Setup for HM2 + MultiLobby

Hi , if i have 8GB RAM DDR3 and a Samsung 830 128GB , what core + mother is recommended for run HM2 + Multilobby + Support Software ? Thanks , now i have a AMD x3 455 , so i think that is not useful

Intel CPU's provide better performance than AMD in our experience.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

So i have to change my mother to another that support Intel to run all withour problems ? I have a mother Gigabyte GA-870A-USB3 , i cant upgrade only the CPU then ?

You will notice some improvements with Intel over AMD. I know the hand import speed is about 20% higher. IMO, most of the differences aren't going to be something you'll notice constantly. I think Intel are better than AMD, but I've long used AMD as I did not see enough differences to make me spend the extra money. That's something you'll need to decide.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You will notice some improvements with Intel over AMD. I know the hand import speed is about 20% higher. IMO, most of the differences aren't going to be something you'll notice constantly. I think Intel are better than AMD, but I've long used AMD as I did not see enough differences to make me spend the extra money. That's something you'll need to decide.
    Yeah but i mean , with my motherboard , what CPU i can buy to play multilobby + support software for example with HM2 . I dont need much speedy on importing hands , i want to play without lag for example , or that my pc dont freeze or something like that . U can recommended me some models of CPU with AMD and some models of Intel CPU + Intel Mothers so i can decide it ? Thank you

Do you have a socket AM3, or socket AM3+ motherboard??

With a socket AM3/AM3+ motherboard, you can only use AMD CPU's.
    Fastest CPU that fits on a socket AM3+ motherboard is a FX-9590. Other 'fast' AMD CPUs are the FX-9370, FX, 8350.

If you'd want a Intel i5/i7 CPU you need a socket 1150/1155 or socket 2011 motherboard.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

AM3 + , but i dont need for example NoteCaddy , i only need multilobby , HM2 and TableNinja + Skype + Chrome for example and dont want lag or freezes . So a FX 8350 is good enough ? Betther than a Phenom x4 960 for example ?

And between a FX 8350 and a I5 3570 for example , the I5 is much better or no is signifcant diferrence to buy a mother for the i5 ?

i5-3570 and FX-8350 have similar performance, see: Charts, benchmarks CPU Charts 2013, [36] Total Time
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Okey , so in that case i prefer to go for the 8350 , if i could run all okey without problems , no ? With my mother i dont have problems for the chipset , right ( i mean if my mother is still good for that CPU ) ?

Do you experience a lot of lag issues with your current CPU?
    Go over the steps from:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html, and http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+is+lagging%3F