Tournament results doesn't work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tournament results doesn't work

Hello,

Since the last update "Tournament results" tab doesn't show anything, it says "No results found, clear your filters". The other tabs are working properly.

Edit: Fixed using http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...esnt-work.html
    Last edited by crtcm; 10-23-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I deleted the Reports file but the problem reappeard, what can I do? Now I see that the Tournament stats doesn't work either.

Is the report there? Or is it blank?

delete the filters, reports, and config\columnsettings folders in the roaming folder. Make sure HM2 is closed first.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

It was blank, now it works. I deleted filters, report and config folders. Can this be related with a certain stat, I noticed now that if I add the Duration Hours stat to the report it starts crashing, and after I remove it, it works.

Please attach screenshots of the stats popup when you are adding it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i first deleted the reports folder and it didnt work. then i deleted all 3 folder ( reports, config, and filters) and it would work but as soon as i change the stakes in filters it would say the same error again ( no results, clear filters?) advice?

-dan

and a warning to anyone else deleting these 3 folders, DO NOT DELETE THE WHOLE CONFIG FOLDER. only delete the columnsettings sub-folder. i didnt bother thinking before the whole config folder and now gotta re-config everything. T_T

-Dan

edit: so im now looking for the deleted config file using a file recovery program. udbrky, do you know the name of the config file for HUD settings if i never exported or backed up the HUD? meaning the default file for saving HUD configs. thx.

-Dan
    Last edited by DWuWhat; 10-27-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Now I see that it works fine after I add the stat but it doesn't show how many hours I've played.
    1.jpg2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DWuWhat View Post
    i first deleted the reports folder and it didnt work. then i deleted all 3 folder ( reports, config, and filters) and it would work but as soon as i change the stakes in filters it would say the same error again ( no results, clear filters?) advice?

-dan
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7491: Tournament filter by stakes(buy-in) doesnt work

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

For now you will need to use the Tournament Filters > Buyin and other filters until we can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DWuWhat View Post
    and a warning to anyone else deleting these 3 folders, DO NOT DELETE THE WHOLE CONFIG FOLDER. only delete the columnsettings sub-folder. i didnt bother thinking before the whole config folder and now gotta re-config everything. T_T

-Dan

edit: so im now looking for the deleted config file using a file recovery program. udbrky, do you know the name of the config file for HUD settings if i never exported or backed up the HUD? meaning the default file for saving HUD configs. thx.

-Dan
    HoldemManager.config

You should always make sure to backup your settings and database before deleting any files/folders. I will try to update my canned replies and suggest udbrky do the same to include these suggestions before we suggest deleting these files in the future.

There are 3 different ways you can backup your settings:

- Backup settings to file (skip database) - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F
    - Manual backup of settings - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F
    - Backup utility to backup to Temp directory - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

Quote Originally Posted by crtcm View Post
    Now I see that it works fine after I add the stat but it doesn't show how many hours I've played.
    1.jpg2.jpg
    The Duration Hours is a cash game stat. Add the Tourney Time Played stat.