Zoom Hud on Windows XP

Default Zoom Hud on Windows XP

Hello.

I already mailed to support, but since a new month starts tomorrow i need instant help to setup the Hud for Zoom.

Saw the FAQ, but when i right click with my mousse on the pokerstars.exe or holdemmanager.exe i dont see an option to "run this program as administrator" in compatibility tab. So i need advice how to work around that. Is it possible to setup up Zoom Hud on Windows XP?

Thank you for your help!

There is no run as admin option in XP so you can ignore that step. You just need to make sure you are using a Admin windows user account.

Please update to 7877 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Make sure you have updated the PokerStars client software if you had previously used our manual PokerStars rollback instructions. You will need to close PokerStars and manually run the \PokerStars\pokerstarsupdate.exe file to force the PokerStars client to update.

Please see this post for some other suggestions - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ml#post1967871

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Thank you. I fixed the problem.

One more thing. I needed to format my computer and i lost all my hand history for pokerstars which was surely at least 100k hands.

Does anyone know if its possible to get it back from pokerstars in a format that would be good for HM2 to import?

Email them to receive the hands, they'll send in .txt files, you can import them.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

What about directly from the pokerstars software?
    I seem to be getting no answer from them.

I know that if i go to playing history audit i can get it, but does the excel,html or csv file suit HM2?

In the PokerStars software (Request--> Handhistory) you can only request your last 100 hands.
    (or results for last 100 tournaments)

The 'Playing History Audit' ---> try selecting Text (CSV).
    Though I'm unsure if this will result in normal handhistories, in the default formatting.

It's best to wait for PokerStars support (via email) to sent you all your handhistories.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

How do u fix that? My hud does not work on ZOOM poker for WIN XP, i have tried all solution and mailed support, still does not work

Quote Originally Posted by hsj1606 View Post
    How do u fix that? My hud does not work on ZOOM poker for WIN XP, i have tried all solution and mailed support, still does not work
    Someone will take a look at your logs and email you some suggestions based on the log files.