Alias reports not updating correctly

Default Alias reports not updating correctly

My reports are not updating correctly using an ALIAS until after an HM2 restart. If i just select my pokerstars name then everything is fine, results are correct. Running windows 8, all exceptions added etc. Would be grateful for some help.

Is this on the Reports or the Active Session tab? What site is this on?

I can not reproduce this on the Reports or Active Session using my alias and playing on Cake.

Can you reproduce it if you create a new database for testing?

Its reports and active session. The current session is not there even though HUD is working and hands are obviously importing. It is ipoker and pokerstars that i am playing on. I have not tested it with a new database.

If you pick the hero name instead of the alias does it work?

The most common cause of this is the Site Time Adjustments being incorrect.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

If you continue to have problems:

Did you restore a backup of previous settings/database previously? I had someone else mention something similar recently and I think it was caused by an old corrupt config file that was restored.

- Please export any custom HUDs
    - Close HM2
    - Please copy everything in the folder below to a new folder on your desktop and then delete the originals:
    - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig
    - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Config
    - Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    - Start HM2 again
    - You will need to reset your Seating Preferences.
    - Try to duplicate the problem using the default settings.
    - If that fixed the problem please zip the desktop folder you copied these files to and email them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and tell us exactly which HUD/Popups were causing the problems to see if we can find the cause.

If i pick the hero name it works yes. Only alias has an issue.

Site time adjustment are correct.

Yes i did previously restore a backup of my settings.

I have followed these intructions to delete my config folder but problem remains.

PS. Once i restart HM2 reports/active session update correctly using an ALIAS but only on HM2 restart.

Even if i just play Stars my results in reports and active session will not update using an ALIAS. I must select my Stars name for it to work correctly.

I tried deleting my ALIAS and making a new one but same issue. I am using postgres 9.2 if that makes any difference.

Looks like I gave the wrong canned reply, so I apologize for that. You can move that folder back from your desktop to it's proper location.

Please close HM2 and cut/paste your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager to your desktop. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.

This will delete all of your settings and reset them to default. If you have any custom auto import/archive folders or other custom settings they will be reset to default.

If you continue to have problems, please attach your holdemmanager.config file along with a log file that has the analysis logging enabled.

- Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'Analysis' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.
    - Please duplicate the issue and send us log files:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the logs, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com