HUD suddenly doesn't work on PS Zoom

Default HUD suddenly doesn't work on PS Zoom

Hello,

My HUD was working fine then out of no where today it doesn't work? Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenLives View Post
    Hello,

My HUD was working fine then out of no where today it doesn't work? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Same here, working last night, Poker stars had a new update today and now HUD isn't working on Zoom

Go to your C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU/backup folder and start PokerStars with the old PokerStars.exe file.

I don't know what's changed exactly in their latest update, breaking the Zoom parser We have to update our Zoom.dll file.
    It could take 1 day up to a week for a fix.

Temporary solution: run PokerStars with the old C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU/backup/PokerStars.exe

Copy all your files from C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU/backup/
    to C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU
    and run Pokerstars client directly from PokerStars.exe file as admin (when you use the link from the desktop it launches Pokerstarsupdate.exe before).
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Go to your C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU/backup folder and start PokerStars with the old PokerStars.exe file.

I don't know what's changed exactly in their latest update, breaking the Zoom parser We have to update our Zoom.dll file.
    It could take 1 day up to a week for a fix.

Temporary solution: run PokerStars with the old C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU/backup/PokerStars.exe

Copy all your files from C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU/backup/
    to C:/Program Files(x86)/PokerStars.EU
    and run Pokerstars client directly from PokerStars.exe file as admin (when you use the link from the desktop it launches Pokerstarsupdate.exe before).
    Even with this I can't make it work. Any more ideas?! Many thanks!

Try uninstalling stars and then redownloading from their site, this worked for me!

Please update to 7860 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Make sure you have updated the PokerStars client software if you had previously used our manual PokerStars rollback instructions. You will need to close PokerStars and manually run the \PokerStars\pokerstarsupdate.exe file to force the PokerStars client to update.

Please see this post for some other suggestions - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ml#post1967871

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Hi Guys!

I have a problem with getting HUDs on ZOOM Poker at PokerStars.
    I tryed to find the stuff but there is no Backup folder for me
    also tried to update it but doesnt works aswell

Maybe you Guys can help me to get the HUD working cos its very sad to not have a HUD

Greetings Lukas

Hi again

I solved the problem just ran both HM 2 and Pokerstars as Admin and now it works for ZOOOM Poker and all the other tables as it should

thx anyways Lukas

Thanks for letting us know this solved your issue.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here