HM2 2.0.0.7779 HU SNG reports/filter not working

Default HM2 2.0.0.7779 HU SNG reports/filter not working

Filter for Tournament results seem not to work at all or just doing random silly stuff.
    I followed few threads in forum, didn't find anything similar/useful to fix my problem.

"filter for tag" has no effect, "more filters" doesn't work. The only 2 buttons which seem to work are "refresh" and "clear all filters".

How can view my results for HU SNGs (turbo and regular), for HU-MTT SNGs (4+ men HU MTTs) played on stars? Majority of them are NLHE but some of them are PLO and OHL NL/PL.

How can I see results for 6max SNGs, for 9max, for 6max MTT SNG's (i.e. 18 men), same for 9max MTT SNGs, 180 men and then results for "real" MTT's? With HM1 UI was somehow understandable AND working. With HM2 it just a mess against any intuitive UX, which doesn't make any sense AND doesn't work in addition.

All I want is to focus on my game play, review my sessions, review my deep runs and tough hands and not searching for some silly workarounds and how to figure out how to bring a simple feature to work.

The more I use HM2 the more I want to roll back to HM1 or just switch back entirely to PT.

Would you mind to give me a single logical reason except that it brings your company money, why your customers shall use HM2 over anything else out there? A single one?

Thanks.

I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

What other issues are you experiencing? If you give us a more specific report, we can look into it, but I do not know how to help you with the vagueness here.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I cannot duplicate this. Do you have any custom tags?

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.

and what tags you are using

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)