How to do some filtering

Default How to do some filtering

Hi ,

I'd like to filter the following hands :

- those which I played head up postflop, so it doesnt matter how many players were involved preflop ( 6 max or 10 max table or if it was full or only two players sitting in)
    - those which I played head up at showdown ( so again it doesnt matter if there were 3 or more players on the river only that two of em showed their cards)

how can you do this ?

-More Filters--> Advanced Filters--> Flop--> Players on Flop is 2

-More Filters--> Advanced Filters--> Other--> Players Saw Showdown is 2
    (with just the showdown filter this will include hands where you were allin preflop, and were called as these hands also result in a 'showdown') So you have to add an additional filter here: More Filters--> Advanced Filters--> River--> Hero Saw River = True.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for the answer Patvs.

Now I'd like to filter those hands where any of the players went all in on any street. I found something like "all in on the river(or before)" but this does not include some hands. How could I do what I want ?

More Filters--> Advanced Filters--> Other--> Made Allin-in is true
    More Filters--> Advanced Filters--> Other--> Facing Allin-in is true
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks Patvs.

Now I would like to know if I can filter my hands I showed down by equity ? For example if I'd like to see the hands where I had at least 80% equity against the opponents hole cards. Is there such a feature in HM2 ?

You can sort by your EV% in reports.

You can also look at the Races report to see a breakdown of hands in different equity % ranges. Then, you can see the hands in the bottom, where you have 80% equity.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The races report seems to display only those hands when I went all in, but this is not what I want. I'd like to see my equities against the known hole cards of my opponents when I saw the flop, regardless of it went all in or not.

You can sort by your EV% in reports.
    Where ? I can see a column that labeled "Equity%", but this displays the equity also only for the all in hands,

We do not display this if it's not an all-in.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

And why ? as it seems the equities are stored in the DB, so its just a matter of a few codelines to make it visible there. Is there a chance to implement this in the future, and to make it possible filtering by it (like all in% in the advanced filters) ?

Quote Originally Posted by NateDogg View Post
    And why ? as it seems the equities are stored in the DB, so its just a matter of a few codelines to make it visible there. Is there a chance to implement this in the future, and to make it possible filtering by it (like all in% in the advanced filters) ?

I've written this up as a feature request ticket HM-7451. I've added your email address to the ticket