problem with password in Settings

Angry problem with password in Settings

I've been fighting multiple problems in HM2 and this afternoon i went into Settings and at the HoldemManager.com Website Login page it has spots for my email and my password.

I noticed there was a very long string of dots and my password isn't that long so I deleted the dots and entered my password.

When I close that window and then reopen it the password characters have doubled!!!

I said i forgot my password and made a new password and tried that and got the same result!

Something is doubling the characters in my password.

There is no option to let me see the characters ... all I can see is dots, so I don't know for sure what the extra dots are but when I count the dots there are twice as many dots as letters in my password.

Is this normal behavior or is something else wrong here?

Check all of your keyboard settings, it sounds like you have something off there.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

What could possibly be off about my keyboard? It works in every other program and works everywhere else in HM2.

As far as I know, there are no users adjustable settings for keyboard in HM2.

I just enter the password, close the Settings window, reopen it and magically the number of characters in the password box has doubled!!. I don't do any typing other than entering the password. Everything else is mouse clicks to close the window and reopen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Willie View Post
    I've been fighting multiple problems in HM2 and this afternoon i went into Settings and at the HoldemManager.com Website Login page it has spots for my email and my password.

I noticed there was a very long string of dots and my password isn't that long so I deleted the dots and entered my password.

When I close that window and then reopen it the password characters have doubled!!!

I said i forgot my password and made a new password and tried that and got the same result!

Something is doubling the characters in my password.

There is no option to let me see the characters ... all I can see is dots, so I don't know for sure what the extra dots are but when I count the dots there are twice as many dots as letters in my password.

Is this normal behavior or is something else wrong here?
    Hi,

The issue with HM.com Website login is a known issue.

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Sideshow ... thanks for the response.

Does this issue prevent the login from working properly or is it just a cosmetic thing?

It's just a cosmetic thing, where for ALL users, if you've entered your password (whether you use a LONG or SHORT password)--> once entered--> it will display a default amount of *****************.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here