Full Tilt poker may 08, 2013 update HUD is not working on HEM 2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Full Tilt poker may 08, 2013 update HUD is not working on HEM 2

Good day, I really cant find the right answer for this so I posted a new thread.

Anyways, My HUD on FTP is working for the past days but yesterday (May 08, 2013) FTP updated its software. After the update My HUD on HEM 2 suddenly did not work. Even one single icon of HUD is not displayed on the table. Why is that?

I already set the dealer message to everything. Checked the hand history. Set the language to english. I also run as administrator FTP. And I already imported my hand histories to HEM hand importing.

the HUD is working on pokerstars, 888poker, partypoker but not on full tilt.

Thank you.

Good morning im from Germany and i have the same problem at fulltilt, all working fine to me the last days and as i started playing this morning the early happy hour there are no more stats showing at the table, also in the reports nothing to see not even 1 hand after played about 20 hands. the folders are still all correct i think, but the problem i see in the import window is showing " INCOMPLETED HANDS " even my old folder i created there is not any hand in it. Hope someone can help out here fast on the festday

same here

Everybody has the same problem.
    I hope it will be fixed soon.

same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6837: Full Tilt Poker - Software Update - Changed HH format

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-6837 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

We are working on a fix for it right now and hope to have a fix released soon but it requires a lot of work from the developers and internal testing before we can be sure all issues are resolved.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by geri173 View Post
    Everybody has the same problem.
    I hope it will be fixed soon.
    +1 hurry up !

Hi,

Here is an Alpha version for a fix for Full Tilt Poker Cash and Rush games.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

IMPORTANT: This is an alpha build that has not received the normal testing a beta build would receive before we make it available to the public. We are releasing this earlier than usual to make sure that people get a fix for the Full Tilt Poker Update that broke importing and the HUD.

**We recommend only using this for Full Tilt Players that play cash games**

Tournaments still have issues that may require a re-import if you do use this build. We are doing our best to get a tournament fix out as soon as possible but the updates for tournaments were more significant and will need some additional time.

If you do not play on full tilt then it is highly recommended not to download this version and wait for the next beta version.

Known issues are:

Tournament stats just stay on 0

On tournament HUD's the hero stats is showing cash stats

Tournament Hands do not work in the hand viewer or re-player

Isolated report of Rush Omaha (Cash) mixing in NL hands were still investigating

First hand of tournament not importing

Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Is HEM1 on Full Tilt still not working?

I just started playing on FT again, but have not been able to get my hud up, can someone please give me an update?

Thanks,
    Ryan

What types of games are you playing on Full Tilt?

For HM1 update to:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._04Jun2013.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here