error app launche party poker

Default error app launche party poker

Uso hm2 y en la app launcher agrego partypoker pero cuando inicio el programa la sala no se abre nunca

Use hm2 and the app launcher added partypoker but when I start the program does not open the room never

Are you double-clicking the app launcher or single clicking it? Make sure you are double clicking it.

If you continue to have problems, please choose the gear icon to open the settings for the App Launcher widget, delete the Party option, and recreate it manually pointing to the path on your PC - C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe

Creo que no me exprese bien, cuando hago doble click el programa se abre, pero yo lo que quiero es que cuando abro HM tambien partypoker se inicie automaticamente, sin hacer clicks (comon si sucede con pokerstars y fulltilt)

I think I express, when I double click the program opens, but what I want is that when I open HM partypoker also starts automatically, without clicks (if true comon pokerstars and fulltilt)
    Last edited by pa3l0; 03-28-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pa3l0 View Post
    Creo que no me exprese bien, cuando hago doble click el programa se abre, pero yo lo que quiero es que cuando abro HM tambien partypoker se inicie automaticamente, sin hacer clicks (comon si sucede con pokerstars y fulltilt)
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6560: App Launcher Widget - Failing to Auto-Launch most Poker Clients

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.