Bought HM2 after the trial and it's not working

Default Bought HM2 after the trial and it's not working

Hi guys.
    I bought the program for small stakes after using it for 30 days as a trial and another 15 after that. The first problem I encountered was that the program didn't open, giving me tha message
    Did not find any valid product registered to your HM2 serial. Holdem Manager will now exit.

Then I changed the folder options as it is said on this website and deleted the Holdem Manager 2.lic file from the Shared Licenses folder and the program started. I copied the license from my account to the software, I entered my name, then I was asked to choose one of 2 computers but after that the same message (Did not find any valid product registered to your HM2 serial. Holdem Manager will now exit.) appeared.
    I had to repeat the whole process so I could open HM again, and then clicked reset all profiles from my account and entered the code and my name in HM again but I got the same result..

Can anyone please help me with this?

I just got an email from sales:
    Hello –

Thanks for your recent purchase at holdemmanager.com. Unfortunately, your payment has been flagged by one of our security filters, please do not attempt to resubmit your purchase. A representative is currently examining your transaction and requires the following to proceed with your purchase:

Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with the physical billing address associated with the credit card used to make this purchase.

It is possible that your funds have been placed on hold by the card issuing bank, should your transaction be declined it may take between two and four weeks for these funds to be processed and returned. Please note this lag time is due to the card issuing bank and is beyond our control. Please do not reattempt your purchase prior to speaking to one of our sales representatives.

Should have you have any other problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@holdemmanager.net.

Best Regards,

Hold’em Manager

Want to stay up to date on everything Hold’em Manager? Join the conversation on Facebook or on Twitter @HoldemMananger!

I replied with a copy of my ID.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Update:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...-in-windows-7/
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here