I've got a few issues

Default I've got a few issues

I've got a new pc and I am trying to set it up properly. I tried before but that's what I am getting

My pop up stats leave traces on the tables after I the hud click and sometimes they cover the whole table and I can see nothing for a while. Who's betting what's betting. Like the table on the right. this is going to stay there till some movement wipe it out. Like the cards or the chips. And eventually it's gonna look like the table on the left.

The same happens on stars

PRT 2.jpg

I synced my laptop and the pc. I can see all the sessions and result on the pc but when I run table scanner it says that I have no hands on the players. Which is not true because I have hands on almost all of them. This kills my table selection immediately. when I run table scanner laptop it's just fine

I hope I get some help

Thanks

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please uninstall HM2 and reinstall the latest version again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Make sure you are running HM2 as an administrator
    1) Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    2) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    4) Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for HudFuncsApp.exe

Add exceptions for HM2, PostgreSQL, and any other programs you use for poker to your firewall and anti-virus exceptions lists.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29

Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...windows-7/]How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 My Digital Life

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.
    --
    You need to make sure that this folder

Windows 7/8/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Show hidden files

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation

is not read only and that all permissions are set to full for your user name. The folder will continue showing read only after that, this is an issue in Windows.

Thanks for your help.

I done everything you said and it seems to be working.

Well the table scanner work as it was working before. The problem wit table scanner only occurs when I install this new beta update.

When I installed the update my laptop this morning the table scanner got bollocksed. and it was working just fine yesterday.

I pre installed HM on the pc 1st time and I updated it. Tbale scanner will do a proper scan first time and after second attempted I am getting nothing on it.

After that I uninstalled HM and installed it again because I was sure the problem comes from the new update. And I was right. Table scanner works just fine now without the beta update on hem.

As for the traces on my screen. I don know what is causing them yet. It might be the video card god knows. It's annoying.

You said the files should not be read only but I tick off the read only box and press apply. It does what it does and when I open options again the read only box is ticked again. I don't know whats that.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

As for the traces on my screen. I don know what is causing them yet. It might be the video card god knows. It's annoying.
    Please try the steps on this FAQ to backup and reset your HUD's: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

You said the files should not be read only but I tick off the read only box and press apply. It does what it does and when I open options again the read only box is ticked again. I don't know whats that.
    This is an issue with Windows. After you have unticked the box and click apply, they are now not read only but Windows will still show them as marked.