New user - HUD doesn't refresh

Default New user - HUD doesn't refresh

Hi,

I am a new user of HM2, playing on Poker Stars. Couple basic questions:

1. The HUD does not refresh - sometimes refreshes with random delay, but sometimes doesn't refresh at all when a player joins/leaves table. Is there refresh button anywhere? I tried stopping and restarting HUD from HM2 menu - it helps, but only sometimes. Often it restarts with incorrect player names and stats in the HUD. What can I do in such cases?

2. Opponent analysis tab in HM2 - how do I clear any filters???? I couldn't find a single button to clear filters. Out of curiosity, I entered something in "hand range" and then subsequently cleared it by entering "select none". Now it only returns stats for the games where player hands are known. How do I clear this? For instance, I select a player, and it says 32 hands returned - yet I don't see ANY hands in results.

Thanks!

1. HUD will refresh after a full new hand is imported.
    So it can't automatically refresh, when the blind level goes up (in a tourney), or when a player leaves/joins.

2. Opponents tab: you'll have to manually reset/change the filters. There is no reset to default option.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, none of the solutions seem to work for me.

The HUD does not refresh at all - regardless of whether a new hand as been played or a player joined. Sometimes every name tag on the table appear incorrectly recognized, and it stays like this forever. The HUD only changes if restart HM.

2. How do I do that? The only option I see is select all/select none. Regardless of which is chosen - the hands are not returned. My impression was that this is because the filter is enabled - so it only gives "known" hands.

1. Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

Have you correctly set up all the auto import folder settings, and the PokerStars lobby language is in English?
    Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Are you playing Zoom, or regular cashgames/STT/MTT?

-------

2. Can you post a screenshot of this tab?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here