Unibet HM2 hud and hand importing issue
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Unibet HM2 hud and hand importing issue

Evening,
    I can't seem to get my hm2 working with unibet. I've read some threads concerning this issue. But those are mostly outdated, and confusing.

Thanks

Move the c:\microgaming\sitename\pokermpp\gamehistory.dat file to your desktop.

Manually import that file.

Close your poker client.

Reopen to create a new gamehistory file.

Try now.

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

"Move the c:\microgaming\sitename\pokermpp\gamehistory.dat file to your desktop.'
    Do I have to copy the file or replace it?

"Reopen to create a new gamehistory file."
    Is this automatic, and is it referring to HM2, or do I have to open a new gamehistory file on unibet?

Yeah, can't believe it was this simple : I just had to reinstall my client to the English version. I had the Dutch version.

Thanks for the help.

hi!

i play on bossmedia and microgaming, my h2 works perfectly on bossmedia but im having major issues with microgaming. at first the stats didnt automatically pop up to the tables so i had to use tablefinder manually for every table (pretty annoying while 10-tabling) after a while the tablefinder mixed up the tables so for example: if i was playing 2 tables, one 1k and one 2k i would have to pick the stats from the 1k and drag it to the 2k and vice versa. now only some tables show up in the tablefinder, like 2 tourneys out of five. i have updated h2, restarted the computer, manually imported hands from the folder where the microgaming hands are saved, changed the administrative stuff, checked to see if some firewall was in the way (stats are working fine on boss though).

what should i do?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Move the c:\microgaming\sitename\pokermpp\gamehistory.dat file to your desktop.

Manually import that file.

Close your poker client.

Reopen to create a new gamehistory file.

Try now.

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well.

the hud is importing and working, the only issue is that i have to manually attach the hud to every tourney on microgaming, i tried the link and did all the steps but it's still not attaching.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is necessary due to the nature of how microgamming names their tables. HM2 can not distinguish between different tables so the Table Finder is needed.

whenever i change tables in a micro tourney and attach the hud, it starts importing from the wrong tournament. this issue only occurs after changing tables though, the first table of the tournament always have the right hud. only after at least 30 hands it imports and sticks to the right tourney. why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by pauline View Post
    whenever i change tables in a micro tourney and attach the hud, it starts importing from the wrong tournament. this issue only occurs after changing tables though, the first table of the tournament always have the right hud. only after at least 30 hands it imports and sticks to the right tourney. why is that?
    This is because of the issues mentioned above. All tournament tables on this site are named the same in their unique window ID so our HUD can't distinguish one table from another. This is a limitation of the microgaming software and not anything we can solve until they update their poker client to assign a true unique window ID to each and every tournament table like most other sites do.