Revolution HUD not fully showing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Revolution HUD not fully showing

Hello,

My hands import on revolution (lockpoker), and the main HUD shows up with last 2 pots and overal VPIP for the table but the players stats are not showing up.

What is with that?

What can I do to fix that?

Thanks
    Craig

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please make sure the hand history folder path in the poker client and the HM2 Hand Importing > Auto Import Folder paths both match and the hand histories are being saved in English.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Import+Folders

Next make sure the Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have been set correctly.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Finally view the following FAQ. If this does not solve the problem, please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue. The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+does+not+work

Hello,

Yes import is correct and the hands are importing correctly and showing up in the main HUD (not player stats), and it is showing the correct pots but not the player hud stats.

I adjusted site import time recently (before this problem occurred) and I changed I by 1 hour since that was it was incorrect by, however soon after I changed it the problem happened.

What version of Holdem Manager 2 are you using? (Please give the specific version number, i.e 2.0.0.6438)
    Version 2.0.07675

What poker sites are you playing on. Does the problem occur on more than one site?
    No just occurs on lockpoker

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    NLH Heads up tables

Have you clicked on the Start Import button on the ribbon menu?
    Doesnt matter for HEM2

Verify the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in Holdem Manager to auto import from. Also make sure that these hand histories are the hands you just played.
    That is correct

Please check your Sessions. Do the times listed for the hands match the time that your computer shows when you are playing? If not, Open Hand Importing, click Site Time Adjustment and enter the number by which they are off in the corresponding site box.
    This is hard to say since I play HU and theres lots of dead time, but it looks like the actual session times are different from my computer. This has always been a problem Ive had but usually didnt care about it. A friend of mine requested to know after each session how well I was doing and couldnt tell him accurately since session times were always off, so I tried changing site import times in order to help. This has not helped, and now maybe has caused this problem?

Have you tried to attach the HUD using the Table Finder and did it work?
    No dont know how to do this.

No HUD on HU tables is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6099. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    No HUD on HU tables is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. regularly.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeto View Post
    +1
    added

me too
    plus, the table finder crashes everytime I try to use it in revolution poker
    Im using ComeOn skin

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Drone View Post
    me too
    plus, the table finder crashes everytime I try to use it in revolution poker
    Im using ComeOn skin

I've added you to bugticket HM-6099.

Does TableFinder crash when you use if on a heads up table, or when you use it on ANY table?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I've added you to bugticket HM-6099.

Does TableFinder crash when you use if on a heads up table, or when you use it on ANY table?
    only HU tables
    never need to use it in other tables because the HUD works allright
    but I've tested now and didn't crash

Temporary solution for the HU tables, is to constantly replay a hand, and you can see the stats of your opponents in the replayer.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here