HUD for Hero

Thread: HUD for Hero

Default HUD for Hero

Is there a way to see Hero's HUD over all hands in the db, because I'd like to be able to see how regs see my stats, not just during that session at a particular table; but over a few thousand hands.

I thought there was an option to select that in HUD Options/config properties.

I don't see it, what's it called?

Never mind, it's an option to display only the session stats for all players, not the hero alone. Sorry

Edit: seems to be a bit pointless to take your image over 50k or whatever hands into consideration, when you only have a fraction of that on the villains, not? They won't have more hands on you, than you have on them. Using some vs hero stats might be more usefull, when you're targeting a guy you've got history with imo.
    Last edited by Antigoon; 01-06-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antigoon View Post
    Never mind, it's an option to display only the session stats for all players, not the hero alone. Sorry

Edit: seems to be a bit pointless to take your image over 50k or whatever hands into consideration, when you only have a fraction of that on the villains, not? They won't have more hands on you, than you have on them. Using some vs hero stats might be more usefull, when you're targeting a guy you've got history with imo.
    Yes, that's what I'd started doing, but then I got to thinking about seeing my HUD through their eyes. I'll just stick with vsHero then, thanks for the reply.

To see your hero's HUD over all hands, go to the replayer, replay a hand, set the max number of hands to 0 (= all hands).
    Assuming an opponent will likely have fewer than 20.000 hands on you, you could also leave it at the default setting of using only the last 20.000 hands.

How an opponent sees you:
    -1 add vshero stats to your HUD (or to a popup). This won't show you how an opponent sees you. But it will show you how he plays specifically against you.
    -2 to see how he 'sees' you, read: AssaultWare blog: Add your stats as seen by your opponents to your HM2 hud
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here