HM2 not importing all hands - party
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM2 not importing all hands - party

Hi

New user, having problems with party poker.

While playing I noticed the odd table wouldn't display the HUD. The black settings tab just says "waiting for hands...". Note, this is rare, maybe one table over a four hour session when I've sat at maybe 30 with HUD showing no problem.

I've also noticed a discrepancy between what hm says I've won/lost and what I've actually won according to my party balance, so some hands are definitely not being imported, presumably the hands from the table hm doesn't recognise.

I've had a look around these forums to see if its a known problem but no one else seems to be affected. Seems like a strange problem to have, any ideas?

Thanks

Which tables are you playing? Fast Forward or regular cash games?

Please update to the latest version - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...y-players.html

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Please zip and email a sample of the problem hand histories with the answers.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Im playing regular tables and on the latest version.

I just played another long session yesterday and everything imported fine. After 5 sessions its got everything 3 times and missed maybe 1 table twice.

Im not sure i can email you a sample of the problem hand histories because i dont know what the problem ones are or where to find them. Id have thought if a particular table wasnt importing then the HH wouldnt transfer to HM2Archive and would instead stay in the party poker hand history file, yet that file is completely blank.

I will monitor it for now and see if it happens again. If it does i will note the table name that isnt importing and try find the hand histories for it.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_Raz View Post
    Im playing regular tables and on the latest version.

I just played another long session yesterday and everything imported fine. After 5 sessions its got everything 3 times and missed maybe 1 table twice.

Im not sure i can email you a sample of the problem hand histories because i dont know what the problem ones are or where to find them. Id have thought if a particular table wasnt importing then the HH wouldnt transfer to HM2Archive and would instead stay in the party poker hand history file, yet that file is completely blank.

I will monitor it for now and see if it happens again. If it does i will note the table name that isnt importing and try find the hand histories for it.
    I have not played cash games for 2 weeks but there was a bug in the party software where hand histories were not being written for 1 table. This was known to party and it was supposed to be resolved. Knowing party i would not be surprised if it were not and this is very likely your problem. You can check the party regs thread on 2+2 for more information.

Thank you both for your feedback on this issue.

is there support for FF HU tables? It seems to show the same name on both tables I play for almost the entire session regardless of who is at the table.

Did you update to a 7599 build from this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...y-players.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes I do have 7599 installed.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Party Hands not importing, particularly Fast Forward hands, has been tested and confirmed. It has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5482. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.