Full Tilt Relaunch Information 06 Nov 2012
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Full Tilt Relaunch Information 06 Nov 2012

We will be releasing a major HM2 update after Full Tilt has re-launched real money cash games. Several weeks of development are in this pending update. The release will be available in the forums for a couple of days before we distribute it through auto-updates.

With respect to Full Tilt, we have tested on their beta site play money games but internal testing is required on the actual real money games that are launched before we can finalize the release. While we don't anticipate many changes being required for real money games and its possible the current version will import and show a hud without the need for us releasing an update, we cannot make a firm commitment on an exact time/date for the initial forum release of this HM2 update until we have tested with the actual Full Tilt real money cash games.

We will announce the FTP release via the forums and HM2 Alert System as soon as its ready.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

What can i say, looking forward!

When will you put an update for hm1 for full tilt?

Real money games are launched. What can we expect from current 2.0.0.7318 version? Should it work on CAP tables particularly?

I dont have an ETA on HM1 update, but reports suggest HM1 is working fine except for Rush, well need to do some investigation into that before we can give an ETA

From our initial testing HM2 is currently working fine for both rush and normal tables. There maybe some minor bugs but well deal with those and the reports come in and get an update out asap.

Cap should also be working but if its not working, Please view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+does+not+work
    The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution. Email those answers to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

If you do have any issues with the HUD its more than likely due to a configuration problem, also see this FAQ as i believe FTP have changed the default folder where FTP hand histories are stored so check that out

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ull+Tilt+Setup

Were also working on full preferred seating support and table scanner support and they will be released in an upcoming patch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hud seems to work fine but my NoteCaddy seems dead in the water on FTP right now

Hud on normal tables seems fine, but on Rush I see the hud and the players but no data to those players.
    If I stop playing, I get data after about 20-30seconds.

The same problem with Rush. I see stats only when stop playing, after 2-3 seconds.

Names appear but no stats. Anybody else has that?

I also have All zero in stat HUD. regular cash SH table
    Upd: I have normaly work HUD after deleted file playmoney handhistory
    Last edited by pan; 11-06-2012 at 11:19 AM.