HUD not refreshing or changing when new player comes to table

Default HUD not refreshing or changing when new player comes to table

Hey guys.

So lately during my MTT sessions my HUD will not refresh or update when a new player is moved to the table in place of an eliminated player. The old HUD stats for the player that was sitting in before they were eliminated remain stagnant. How do I fix this? Is there a way to make it so that the HUD of the eliminated player immediately disappears after they bust out of the tournament? I recall HEM1 working like that..
    Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

On which site are you playing?

hud options---> config properties--> select your HUD--> set the overhang to 0

When the player is eliminated, his HUD stats won't disappear until AFTER a new handhistory (a hand where this player was not present at the table anymore) is imported.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    On which site are you playing?

hud options---> config properties--> select your HUD--> set the overhang to 0

When the player is eliminated, his HUD stats won't disappear until AFTER a new handhistory (a hand where this player was not present at the table anymore) is imported.
    I'm playing on PokerStars and Party Poker. I've only witnessed this happening on Stars though, I can't recall if the same is happening on Party.

Please reproduce the problem and attach a short video Jing, screenshot and screencast software from TechSmith

If the video is too big for email you can share it via screencast with jing and send us a link to watch it.

Please include your log.txt file - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the log and video, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com