Poker Software

Default Zoom: Table avg / Hud bugged

Hi!
    Bin von PTR umgestiegen und alles hat eigentlich gut funktioniert. Habe eine relativ große database und hatte heut folgendes Problem, welches nicht verschwinden will.
    Wenn ich bei Zoom Fast Folde zeigt mir mein Hud nicht alle Stats von den Gegnern an. Er braucht zu lange. Manchmal seh ich von 6 Spieler die Stats und 3 zeigt er garnicht an oder erst zu spät. Ich hoffe man versteh mein Problem. Er braucht zu lange um die Stats zu laden, so das ich einfach nicht flüssig spielen kann. Kann ich da irgendwas tun?

Meine Zweite Frage ist, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, die Tischanzahl bei den Zoom Gegnern im Hud anzeigen zu lassen. Multitable avg funktioniert nicht .

Danke im Voraus

I posted this topic in german forum. Im not sure, if this section is supported for german requests.
    My Problem on english:
    If i FastFold at Zoom Poker, my hud doesnt show all villiants Stats. It takes a lot of time till all stats of all Villiants appears. So i see very often 5 of 9 players stats and have to wait till my hud shows me all. What can i do? My database is about 2mil hands large.
    My second Question is, if the multitable avg stat works in zoom poker and what should i have to do, that it is working.

greez

Multitable: doesn't work for Zoom. The stat is related to TableScanner. If you use TableScanner to scan 'regular' tables, the stat can show you how many tables an opponent is playing.

Zoom lag: Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Are your 2 million hands mostly Zoom hands? Which PostgreSQL version are you using? Does your computer have a 'fast' harddisk?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here