How do i change EV color graph ??

Default How do i change EV color graph ??

Hi

Anyone know how i can change the EV Graph line on hm2??

This currently is not possible in HM2, but it's alreayd written up as a request, ticket: HM-5454
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ty

It would be good to be able to change the thickness (line width) like hm1

HM-5454 is a request to allow:
    alter colors, thickness, and whether the line is solid or 'dashed'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    HM-5454 is a request to allow:
    alter colors, thickness, and whether the line is solid or 'dashed'.
    Can Ev graph line be changed now?

Best regards

This is still an open ticket (with a low priority status, that's why it still hasn't been implemented) I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    This is still an open ticket (with a low priority status, that's why it still hasn't been implemented) I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.
    Please can you add me to the email address for this ticket.

I appreciate you get many requests but I think the priority should be higher, changing the colours should be very easily implemented and is also very necessary. For those with colour blindness it is very important, plus many STT SNG and HU SNG players would like the function to remove the green winnings line.
    FWIW Changing the line colours so they look different or disappear is an option on your biggest competitors software so there is no reason why HM2 does not have this, either editable via a file as in HM1 or on the actual graph screen in program.

Thanks, Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Sobczak View Post
    Please can you add me to the email address for this ticket.

I appreciate you get many requests but I think the priority should be higher, changing the colours should be very easily implemented and is also very necessary. For those with colour blindness it is very important, plus many STT SNG and HU SNG players would like the function to remove the green winnings line.
    FWIW Changing the line colours so they look different or disappear is an option on your biggest competitors software so there is no reason why HM2 does not have this, either editable via a file as in HM1 or on the actual graph screen in program.

Thanks, Simon
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. I have also added your comments since you make some good points (such as color blindness) that may not have been previously mentioned in the ticket comments.

Was this ever done? Would rather a red ev line in reports than a yellow one.

This is not possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)