Graphs display HM2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Graphs display HM2

Hello.Just bought HM2 but I cant find out how to display the graphs the way I want I want to have $ won on the y-axis (now i have chips won) and have the number of tournaments played on the x-axis (now I have number of hands played).I hope there are some options to do that.Thanks in advance

Click on the tournament button first.
    Then select the 'tournament winnings graph' report.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ok,I didnt explained it right the first time When I filter,lets say 15$ Hypers HU on stars I want a graph that includes net $ won + number of games and on which i can follow my progress depending on the number of tournaments,f.ex. I could see if I`m up or down on 1000th game etc.Thanks for the fast answer btw

'tournament winnings graph' report has y-axis in Net Winnings and x-axis in number of games.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Uhm,cant get it to display number of games but anyways....got another problem - half of my husng hyper turbos on Stars display as "regulars" and the other half as "super turbos".How to resolve this problem ? Thanks in advance

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Try reimporting your hands into a new database.
    If a game is still wrongly categorized (wrong speed) email us a handhistory + summary file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Also let us know if -with this update- you can now see the number of tournaments in the reports tab. (report is called "Tournament Winnings Graph"

It's a separate report. So don't click on the 'show hide results' button in OTHER reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    It's a separate report. So don't click on the 'show hide results' button in OTHER reports.
    This new HM 2 is a confusion...a really mess. Nothing is logic and intuitive.We have to take a course to do the basic things. Did your programmers played or play poker? i bet they dont, cause they made th software for themselves.

I bet all the people tried to go to tournaments report and than graphs, but that graphs are useless for those who play sng´s.On that tab it was suppose to show the Nº of tournaments, and the winning money.

Go to the "Tournament Winnings Graph" report

Quote Originally Posted by donkalhao View Post
    This new HM 2 is a confusion...a really mess. Nothing is logic and intuitive.We have to take a course to do the basic things. Did your programmers played or play poker? i bet they dont, cause they made th software for themselves.

I bet all the people tried to go to tournaments report and than graphs, but that graphs are useless for those who play sng´s.On that tab it was suppose to show the Nº of tournaments, and the winning money.
    Agree with that . You should start hiring people that play poker and have a clue about the game ..... I`m still having problem with a lot of unsfinished games and after exchanging more than 20 mails with support issue is not solved.....