HM2 keeps crashing

Default HM2 keeps crashing

Starting to get really fed up with recent rpoblems. Recent as in last few weeks. Despite installing every update that comes along (and that is irritating as I then have to close Poker Stars for it to install properly) I continue to have the same problem - HM2 keeps crashing at random, usually a few minutes after opening. I then close it and re-open and it works for a few more minutes then crashes again. Repeat repeat.
    It's infuriating as it is really distracting whilst I'm trying to play poker. Any idea what is going on? I have a new high spec windows 7 pc so performance is not an issue. I've also got the standard aero wallpaper.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? Windows 7 is updated to service pack 1?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

If there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here