HM2 Login?

Thread: HM2 Login?

Question HM2 Login?

Hi

I've just bought and downloaded HM2 today.

At first the HUD worked properly, but I couldn't get any of the functions in the program itself to work, as in it wouldn't show my hands and reports and all that stuff, I play on PokerStars BTW. Anyway it just showed some old hands I had like 3 months ago in a few PKR rooms, probably because I had postgreSQL installed a long time ago when I downloaded PokerStrategy's Elephant, and I guess it got the hands from there. So as I couldn't seem to fix it so it'd show my hands on PokerStars instead, I tried re-installing HM2, and then got a bigger problem.

Now as it's already been activated, it never asks me to login, and I can't find a way to do it myself in any way what so ever in the program itself, not the web page.

Oh yeah, and when I'm playing a table and turn on the HUD, it just says "Waiting for hands" in the top left corner of the table, no matter how many hands I've played or what kind of game it is.

I've tried re-installing both HM2 and postgreSQL several times, but end up with the same problem every time.

Any ideas on how to get it working will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

You can login via HM2 Settings > HM.com Website Login

For your HUD issues, please view the following FAQ and answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.