Where is total aggression factor??

Default Where is total aggression factor??

Hi guys I just upgraded to HEM2 and I can't seem to find TOTAL aggression factor or TOTAL aggression %, only postflop aggression factor and %. I am obviously missing somthing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Agression was already only based on postflop decicions, so TOTAL AGG is the same as Postflop AGG

Formula is: Aggression factor is calculated (Bet + Raise) / Call. (checking or folding has no effect) for decisions on the flop/turn and river.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Question what's the difference between Postflop Agression Factor (Popup: AG) and Flop AF (AGF

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Agression was already only based on postflop decicions, so TOTAL AGG is the same as Postflop AGG

Formula is: Aggression factor is calculated (Bet + Raise) / Call. (checking or folding has no effect) for decisions on the flop/turn and river.
    Hello, I have doubt if total agression is based on postflop decisions (postflop agression factor AG- the same as total Agression factor before at HM1), what does flop AF mean?My HUD shows different numbers on these two stats.
    Thank you for the answer

Aggression Factor = (Bets + Raises) / Calls
    (checking/folding doesn't affect it)

This results in a value between 0 and INF (infinite)
    If a player never calls, but always bets/raises, his AGG will be infinite.

Both Aggression Factor and Aggression Percentage are only used in postflop decision making. Since it will tell you the likelihood the opponent will bet on each street.

Aggression Percentage = aggressive action on each street. So if I bet the turn and the river but check the flop I would have 66% Agg Pct because I made 2 out of 3 aggressive actions.

So it's Streets you Bet + Raise / total the number of streets you make a decision (so includes checking and calling) * 100%.

In the example above the action results in a Agg Pct of 66%.
    The Agg Factor would be: 2 / 1 = 2
    Both results mean the same: the opponent is 2x more likely to bet, than he is to call.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Aggression Factor = (Bets + Raises) / Calls

This results in a value between 0 and INF (infinite)
    If a player never calls, but always bets/raises, his AGG will be infinite.

Both Aggression Factor and Aggression Percentage are only used in postflop decision making. Since it will tell you the likelihood the opponent will bet on each street.

Aggression Percentage = aggressive action on each street. So if I bet the turn and the river but check the flop I would have 66% Agg Pct because I made 2 out of 3 aggressive actions.

So it's Streets you Bet + Raise / total the number of streets you make a decision (so includes checking and calling) * 100%.

In the example above the action results in a Agg Pct of 66%.
    The Agg Factor would be: 2 / 1 = 2
    Both results mean the same: the opponent is 2x more likely to bet, than he is to call.
    I don't understand the example because if you check the flop shouldn't your Agg Factor be 2 / 0 = 0 since checking isn't taken into account?

Thanks.

See in Pat's first paragraph:

So it's not an opportunity, and thus doesn't count. For Factor, it's 2/2, whereas for Percent, it's total, so would be 2/3
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I can see this is an old thread, but I'm new to huds and stats and just wondering if I'm missing something here.

How can the aggression factor be calculated as 2/1 when the 1 stands for how many calls he made, yet he made zero calls. It was 2 bets and a check? shouldn't it therefore be infinite?

Cheers.

You're right, in the example in this thread it should be INF (infinite).

Thanks Pat, I'm gonna smoosh these microstakes in no time

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)