literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I am just trying to import dynamically some stats (in that case just find the way to dynamically calculate the standard dev would be great) from Postgres into personal Jupyter notebooks for programming personal purposes. I am studying Python langage and some other tools useful in data science area, and for me it's challenging to use my own poker database in that way (to perform data analysis and basic data visualization for example).

I think as a poker player we really don't exploit fully the tons of stats we have acumulated playing this crazy game. So, instead of just checking my stats via the HM2 software as 100% of the players do, I would like to build my own analysis intruments (sure it's a lot of work, but I live in Utopia). For me, this is a good way to keep me focus on the game as actually I am not playing a lot, while on the other side this is the perfect way to improve some programming skills I would like to be better and better. Let me know if I have answered to your question?

Have you checked out the API?

Holdem Manager 2 API

Beyond that, we do not provide support for 3rd party development.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you, I had forgotten the API. Indeed it's a powerful and useful tool for what I am loooking for.

Will you finally implement the option to query other players than Hero without change hero manually on HM2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfrid View Post
    Thank you, I had forgotten the API. Indeed it's a powerful and useful tool for what I am loooking for.

Will you finally implement the option to query other players than Hero without change hero manually on HM2 ?
    That is planned for HM3, not HM2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Would like to test HM3 for this purpose, but actually there is no new sign up available. Do you believe I could especially have an access to HM3 by your intermediate as I am very interesting on testing it ? If you can facilite this, it would be great !

You can send a request. HMQL is not yet in HM3.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

ty I have created the Ticket #313829

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123