List of HM2 Filters/stats that are not working?

Default List of HM2 Filters/stats that are not working?

Hi, I was wondering is there a place where I can check if there is any filter or stats in HM2 that is not working. It is kind of annoying when Im trying to study/leak find my own game and cant seem to make the filter right to check my play for specific spots.

Please come share what you find isnt working in HM2. I see alot of updates but they dont fix all these bugs for some reason.

What I know:

Advance filters: Hero saw flop/turn/river are opposite. Meaning true = false and false = true.

Default pop-up VPIP: CC 3-bet. The default stat HM2 use for that is cold call 2-raises. The correct start to use is cc 3-bet. Go to HUD options>Popup designer>default_VPIP>+vs 3bet and replace the TOT Call 3bet with the default start set by HM2. You of cause wont notice this if you dont use this pop-up.

Please share and fix what ever else that is broken/not working properly. I dont want to risk wasting time doing wrong analysis. haha.

Wanted to checkout my cold 4-bet pots but have no idea how to do it. The advanced filter have "could cold 4-bet" but no "did could 4-bet". HM2 team shld really add this into the filter.

I tried Advanced filter:Preflop:Could cold 4bet + Basic filter 4bet=Yes. To my disappointment that didnt work too. Any ideas?

I might have post this in the wrong forum. Can someone move this to the HM2 bug forum? sry for the mistake.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I have forwarded this to our bugs department for further investigation. Thank you.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Advance filters: Hero saw flop/turn/river are opposite. Meaning true = false and false = true.
    Is this still not working correctly for you? I have tested this and all is ok for me.

but no "did could 4-bet".
    This is a feature which is on the list to address.
    While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4431. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is added please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 4431 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Is this still not working correctly for you? I have tested this and all is ok for me.
    Yea, this works fine for me now. thx