When I am reviewing hands, it only shows me stats from the session I am reviewing

Default When I am reviewing hands, it only shows me stats from the session I am reviewing

So, I go to Reports>Sessions and when I open a hand, it shows me stats on players (and on me) just from the respective session and not from all the hands I have played against those players. I tried fixing this, but couldn't find the options to edit for this anywhere. Am I missing something?

Yeah same thing here, would like to know how to see overall stata

Actually, it's even stranger than that. I noticed that sometimes the stats are based on a number of hands that's slightly higher than the total number of hands in the session. For example, if I played 500 hands during the session, sometimes it would show stats based on 500 hands, but sometimes it would show them based on something like 523 hands. Now, my total database has more than 200K hands, so obviously this is way off.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by la6ki View Post
    So, I go to Reports>Sessions and when I open a hand, it shows me stats on players (and on me) just from the respective session and not from all the hands I have played against those players. I tried fixing this, but couldn't find the options to edit for this anywhere. Am I missing something?
    Please use the Reports > More Reports > Vs. Player Report to view all stats versus a specific opponent.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by la6ki View Post
    Actually, it's even stranger than that. I noticed that sometimes the stats are based on a number of hands that's slightly higher than the total number of hands in the session. For example, if I played 500 hands during the session, sometimes it would show stats based on 500 hands, but sometimes it would show them based on something like 523 hands. Now, my total database has more than 200K hands, so obviously this is way off.
    Please try on a new database. If the issue occurs again:

Close HM2

Then send the log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Where is my log file?

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation

Thank you.

I tried creating a new database, but the problem remains. I sent my log file to the e-mail address.

what do I have to do to be able to see HERO stats in hud like on HEM 1 ? (overall stats)

Overall HERO stats in HUD.
    The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table. (just as in HM1)
    this is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
    if you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

Edit: Oh actually there is a current bug: Hero HUD is reset when HM2 is restarted issue #1134 (Target Date 24th Nov)
    which should be fixed in the next update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Overall HERO stats in HUD.
    The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table. (just as in HM1)
    this is done by design so you can track your image at each table.
    if you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.

Edit: Oh actually there is a current bug: Hero HUD is reset when HM2 is restarted issue #1134 (Target Date 24th Nov)
    which should be fixed in the next update.
    You´re wrong here. Yes, there is (was if it got fixed, havent restarted during session in the last days) a bug regardign restarting the HUD. However, what we are talking about is that in the hand replayer in HM1 we could see the same TOTAL stats for hero as for villains. That we CANNOT (yet) do in HM2. Hoping for a fix. Thx in advance.

Ah in the replayer. Yes it's currently showing session stats in HM2.
    Where it would display TOTAL stats in HM1.

The option to CHOOSE what you want to display in the replayer will be added in a future update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here