Question about HM sync

Default Question about HM sync

What will it sync, is it only the db or settings, and HUD etc?
    Will anything with NC be sync?
    Will my manually created notes be synced?

Is the sync working now?

Sync is working now and the HUD is not synced so you will need different HUD configs for each machine. Your back up will include HUD Settings.

If you play on more than one computer, HM Sync allows you to synchronize your database between both computers authorized by your Hold'em Manager license. HM Sync also provides you with a remote back-up for your local database. Your database can only be linked to a single Cloud Database. If you decide to change your Cloud Database ("Unlink"), your previous Cloud Database will be deleted from the Hold'em Manager servers.
    We recommend that you always sync at the beginning and end of each session. HM Sync will detect and download any hands from the Cloud Database that are not in your local database.

yea I read this also in HM2 in the sync section.

"If you play on more than one computer, HM Sync allows you to synchronize your database between both computers authorized by your Hold'em Manager license. HM Sync also provides you with a remote back-up for your local database. Your database can only be linked to a single Cloud Database. If you decide to change your Cloud Database ("Unlink"), your previous Cloud Database will be deleted from the Hold'em Manager servers.
    We recommend that you always sync at the beginning and end of each session. HM Sync will detect and download any hands from the Cloud Database that are not in your local database. "

Thats why I asked here, I will try it and see how it works then I can post here.