How to get Street-by-Street HUD
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default How to get Street-by-Street HUD

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+to+work%3F

1) This feature works on Stars and Ipoker only at this moment.
    2) (removed, SBS works in Stars SNGs as well)
    3) Room interface must be in English
    4) In HM2 HUD options - Site options Live tracking for this site should be enabled
    5) In room: Dealer chat should be set to "Show everything" - and this should be done before you play (at least on first table opened).
    6) This chat should be visible on table. Not "stats", or "info" or any other - exactly chat. If HM can't read it - the feature dont works.
    7) In HM2 go to Site options and set desired HUD for specific street (make sure game type, table size and other options are correct).
    8) On Stars this feature works only on small or middle-size tables. Open 4 tables and place them "tiled" - this is the maximum size possible. Four lines of the chat window have to be visible!

chat1.jpg

9) If the doesn't work: restore the original Stars table theme. Remove any 3rd party modifications

Update:
    10) You should set game type - tables and all other "exactly" to a specfic game type. If they are set to "any" - it won't work.
    Last edited by Sarek; 03-06-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: edit

Hi,
    This post doesn't make sense. You appear to be saying that the user should select a hud type for one street (I've set it to flop). This means that I'll only have a flop hud (right?) whereas the feature seems to imply that the hud will switch on each street.

Please clarify otherwise I'll just go with the default. Imust confess that I'm finding HEM2 to be about as clear as mud.

Reagrds,
    Dave

See:
    You can have HUD1 preflop
    HUD2 on Flop, HUD3 on Turn
    and the same HUD1 on River

just set them and make all other things posted earlier

Default Street by street

The US players are left out in the cold under too many circumstances. Since most of us are playing at Merge, could you please make the "street by street" option available on the merge network? I've been using it through Poker Edge 5 and it is extremely useful. But I don't like many of their other functions especially their pricing.
    David

Request written up. It's # is 4428

Quote Originally Posted by SuitedAces View Post
    The US players are left out in the cold under too many circumstances. Since most of us are playing at Merge, could you please make the "street by street" option available on the merge network?
    +1 Merge please! US players would love this. Thanks!

Is this still in the works for US players?

Hi,

I can see there is a bug ticket open for this and it is High Priority

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-3480. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you wish to be notified of when this is released please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com with the words "Notify Me When HM-3480 Is Resolved" in the subject line. and we will add it to the bug number and once it is released we will contact you.

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support

Isnt Preflop a street by its self? I can only set up flop, turn, river.

Whatever HUD Configuration will be linked to the site (hud options--> site options) will be used for pre-flop.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here