General Comments on HM2.0

Default General Comments on HM2.0

I feel like the quality of the product has dropped somewhat in the latest beta versions. Here are some of the changes I don't like:
    • The HUD hand history (at least for PLO) no longer always shows others' hole cards nor equity by street (sometimes it does, most of the time it doesn't, I play mainly on everleaf)
    • The does not auto pick up Everleaf HU SNG's any more. It was for a while I think, but now I can't even figure out how to do the thing with with manually picking the table you could in HM1
    • In the reports, you cannot move stats around as far as I can tell. When you used to add new ones or view them in general you could move the up and down in the order of display
    • There is no longer a summary tab, so you cannot easily show graphs over say all cash games. I think you can multi select, but that is a pain.

The HUD hand history (at least for PLO) no longer always shows others' hole cards nor equity by street (sometimes it does, most of the time it doesn't, I play mainly on everleaf)
    Hi can you email us some hands with a link to this thread for hands where the equity isnt shown or holecards arent shown. Please email the original hand histories to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

The does not auto pick up Everleaf HU SNG's any more. It was for a while I think, but now I can't even figure out how to do the thing with with manually picking the table you could in HM1
    Are the hands importing? Have you tried table finder in the sessions TAB under Table Manager?

In the reports, you cannot move stats around as far as I can tell. When you used to add new ones or view them in general you could move the up and down in the order of display
    Thanks this is being worked on

There is no longer a summary tab, so you cannot easily show graphs over say all cash games. I think you can multi select, but that is a pain.
    Does the overall report not show what you need for this?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

for 1 - Fired up a table before work and I am not seeing the error (I did just switch from the dark theme, and I don't know if I have seen it in the light theme, but I am sure I will know when I play tonight) If I cannot reproduce I will switch back to the dark theme and see if it still happens there and take a screenshot if it does. This seems to be fixed now, I cannot duplicate it in my short tests (but it was happening nearly always before, so I am confident it is fixed)

2 - Yes the hands are importing, no I haven't tried the table finder (is that labeled start scan? I am not sure I am seeing it).

3 - figured I wasn't the first to notice this one

4 - There used to be an overall tab a couple of versions ago that worked fine, but now it is gone or I just don't see it. The overall line is ok, but I can not graph it like I used to be. (I can select all and graph, but that is a step down from previous versions.
    Last edited by fnord; 11-03-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Table Finder is in Sessions - at the bottom left.

What are you trying to find in the report that you can't find?

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

What are you trying to find in the report that you can't find?
    There used to be a tab that had a summary across all levels, now there is a line at the bottom of the list that is not selectable for doing a graph on.

Are you looking for the By Stakes Report? We did change the default reports when you install, but you can always add any reports in the More Reports menu.

Is this cash or tourney?

No, I was looking for the one that showed the total across all stakes (cash) and was easier to graph. You can multi select and graph, but that is not as nice as a few versions ago imo. Nothing really big, more of a nit.

The overall report?

I'm really not following the description. Did you check a few in More Reports?