My biggest issue with HM2: Unreliable and slow HUD popups

Default My biggest issue with HM2: Unreliable and slow HUD popups

I'm enjoying beta testing HM2 thus far and I think it has a lot of potential. However, my biggest issue with HM2 are the popups. When I hover over a stat, some times there's a bit of lag before a popup appears. This alone isn't that big of a deal but whenever the hud refreshes (hud stats flicker from time to time unlike HM1) the popup disappears and I have to hover over a stat again. This has been a big problem multi-tabling without a time bank. There's even a bigger lag with the main popup and it often requires multiple clicks for it to popup. Some times it doesn't even popup at all. To make the matter worse, I have to spend more time clicking on the tab I need to view. I really miss the simple and fast HM1 main popup.
    Last edited by PunkAss; 08-04-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Holdem Manager

after this happens could you send me your log.txt file from AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager to roygon@gmail.com and I'll see if something in the logging can help

rvg

Hi,

We have a new version with a bunch of fixes based on the logs we received and also it has extended logging to narrow down these issues. If you would like to try out this version please email pmorny@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.