Semitransparent hud

Default Semitransparent hud

Hi
    I would like the Hud to be transparent on players card when shown. I could then have my HUD on top of card showing backside, but I would like to have face side of cards in top of Huddersfield when shown.

Then i can use that part of table for HUD.
    Result will be that HUD is shown when cards are face down, but when cards in face up I will see the cards insteado of HUD

Good idea! But how would you see quickly who is still in the hand before the showdown?
    You would need folded players HUDs to be different in a way that's obvious at a glance

Actually a good reflection, but my intention is actually not to 'cover' the card to 100%
    If I leave, lets say, one 1/3 still visible I will gain 2/3 of cards size usable to HUD.
    Actually I think that I would gain ever more, since PS raises the cards when showing them.
    And as now I have problem to differentiate the broadway when shown. (hidden behind HUD)
    But I agree that completely hiding the cards with the HUD isn't good, but have never been my attention.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)