Stats that automatically display a certain color based on last 'x' hands

Default Stats that automatically display a certain color based on last 'x' hands

I currently don't know of a way to get reliable information on how my opponents are playing in their last 'x' amount of hands, 'x' being a number of my choosing. I'm a heads up player and during a match both players are frequently adjusting their strategy. What i would like, is to be able to set custom colors for stats which will show up on my HUD when my opponent is doing something differently in the sample of 'x' hands when compared to his total or session sample.

An example:

My opponent starts out a match open raising 95% of his buttons. However, i notice that 100 hands into the match the % has gone down to 97, meaning that he's actually opening fewer buttons than the 87% would indicate. There's a decent difference in defending vs a 87% vpip and an 80% vpip. Now again 100 hands later i notice that my opponent's vpip has risen to 93%, which likely means that he's opening nearly 100%. It's helpful to know if he's actually opening 100% (based on him not folding at all over the last 'x' hands) or if he's making some folds.
    In addition to this feature there should be some way to see his last 'x' stat by hovering over it or some kind of click sequence. The 'x' needs to be adjustable for each stat that's displayed on a hud because some stats need a higher sample size to become more reliable. You would trust a c/r turn stat as much over a 50 hands sample as you would a preflop 3betting stat over 50 hands since 3betting is done at a higher frequency.

What i would like to see is a feature where i could set a color code for stats that turns a certain color (of my choosing) when a player is doing something more over the last 'x' amount of hands than his overall displayed stats indicate. I would also like to set another color for when my opponent is doing something less over the last 'x' amount of hands than his overall stats indicate.

There is currently a HUD that seems to do this for PT4:
    Heads-Up Cash Game Poker HUD by ProPokerHUDs

Is there any way for me to recreate this using hem2 / notecaddy? If not, i think this would be a useful feature for all hem2 users.

Yes, in Stat Appearance, click on the color range boxes and you can adjust to different ranges for the player's stats.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Yes, in Stat Appearance, click on the color range boxes and you can adjust to different ranges for the player's stats.
    Sorry, i wasn't being very clear. I know how to color code stat ranges via the color range. What i'm talking about is a feature that changes the color of the stats based on my opponent doing the action either more or less than his displayed overall stat.

So if on my hud i'm seeing my opponent's button vpip at 90, but over the last 'x' hands his button vpip is higher than 90, his button vpip stat will display red. That way in game, when i see his button vpip at 90 but i see that stat in red I'll know to think "over the total sample his button vpip is 90, but right now in the match his button vpip is higher than 90".

I would choose a different color, let's say blue, to show if his button vpip was lower than 90 for his last 'x' hands.

SO basically i want to be able to see a red or blue stat and know that my opponent is doing the action more or less than the overall displayed number indicates. Not all stats are reliable at the same time so I would like to be able to customize what 'x' number of hands is for each and every stat rather than have every stat use the same last 'x' number of hands because some stats take longer to get a reliable sample size.

Is that any clearer?

This is not possible and we have no plans to implement something like this. You could try to use the mouse shortcuts to switch to session stats instead of lifetime stats or reset his HUD stats to 0 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ouse+Shortcuts