Graph X-Axis per hours

Default Graph X-Axis per hours

Hello there!

Any chance to make a option to use X-Axis from HM graph as hours?

Thanks!

If you add minutes played to some reports, you can then use the graph button on the top right on reports, you can add it to the y-axis.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, never saw that graph button haha.

But i wonder if it's possible to make a graph with Net Won USD and Minutes Played in opposite axis, as there isn't minutes report tab i think i can't.

Quote Originally Posted by cozaro View Post
    But i wonder if it's possible to make a graph with Net Won USD and Minutes Played in opposite axis
    Please explain the use of such a graph to you & maybe myself or someone else can figure out another way of doing the analysis.

For example... are you trying to find out how many tables you should play for maximum $/hr? If that's your reason this doesn't seem like a good way to figure out the answer to that question.

Incidentally it would be an easy task to put the NET WON USD results of each of your sessions into a spreadsheet along with the session length, game type, stakes etc & turn the data into a TIME v USD graph. But what's the point?

It'll be easier to find hands i want to look in a specific swing from the graph, let's say i played 6k hands in a day, and in the middle of the session i had a downswing and i want to look these specific hands, it would be easy if i can find the time i played these hands to review them.

let's say i played 6k hands in a day, and in the middle of the session i had a downswing and i want to look these specific hands, it would be easy if i can find the time i played these hands to review them
    That's a good point! The "mouse over" of the graph shows "Hand: x,xxx" & "Net Won: $xx.xx" in the box to the top left - it would be very useful if that box also showed "Date" & "Time" too

The nearest I can get to a solution is...
    ** Reports > Sessions by Day" tab > Click on a day in the top pane
    ** Click the "Show or hide the results graph" button underneath the top pane to load the graph for that day [which might be 6 or 7 short sessions in my case]
    ** Note the relative x-axis position of the downswing in the graph [say 2/3rds of the way through the total number of hands for the day]
    ** Scroll down in the bottom pane approx just before 2/3rds of the way
    ** Note the time
    ** "Date Range filter" > Custom > Click "Between" radio button > enter start time & date + a suitable later time for that date > Click "OK"
    ** Click graph button to see if you've captured the downswing that interests you
    ** Refine the "Between" date/time filters if you've captured too big a slice

Not a great solution I admit...

Check out the Tiltbreaker Cash session efficiency widget? It will show your bb/100 according to length ranges of sessions.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

It'll be easier to find hands i want to look in a specific swing from the graph, let's say i played 6k hands in a day, and in the middle of the session i had a downswing and i want to look these specific hands, it would be easy if i can find the time i played these hands to review them.
    Hi Cozaro. I gave you bad advice.

Please see this post by Fozzy71:-
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ml#post2376152