Open Session Summary Tab in a separate Window

Default Open Session Summary Tab in a separate Window

session summary.png

Hello guys,

is it possible to make the session summary tab opanable in a new separate window? The idea is to have this information on my screen all the time so I can see my results in real time. Also we should be able to downscale this window so that it is not taking to much space on my monitors.

This is not possible. The only thing I can suggest to somewhat do what you want would be to drag the bulk of the window off the monitor so all you see is the session summary quadrant of the4 active session tab:

Yes, but then I won't be able to review hands and do other stuff in hm2. I don't think that is a great solution. For players who have stop loss amounts it is very important to monitor their results in real time. Would such a function require a lot of deployment work for you guys?
    Last edited by DaFooFighter; 05-05-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Maybe a good solution would be to make the active session tab auto refresh every 30 or 60 seconds. This way the window can be scaled down and put in one corner so that only the results are visible.