Slider to scrub through hands in replayer

Default Slider to scrub through hands in replayer

Hi guys,

This may have already been mentioned but can we please get the slider back that we can use to scrub through hands in the hand re-player? Currently we have a button that you need to press a hundred times to get anywhere or the buttons that takes us to the flop, turn,or river and at the same time skipping all the action so you cant see who's bet what.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

I don't recall us ever having a scrub slider but we are in the process of completely redesigning the replayer so maybe it is something we can consider in the new replayer design. I don't think the new replayer has this feature either at this point but if others suggest it would be helpful when we start taking feedback on the beta version of the new replayer we can consider adding it at that point if possible.

Hey Fozzy,

Sad to hear the new player lacks this feature This slider did exist in the Holdem Manager 1 replayer. It was situated below the flop, turn, river buttons (same place as the speed slider in HM2) This has always been used me to quickly scrub through hands when reviewing things and the new player needs these kinds of features for ease of use and efficiency. In its current state, its slow to use. Although some new features have been added I see no need to take out existing features that worked by improving the usability of the replayer.

Thanks,

Thank you for the feedback. I will open up a discussion with the rest of the team to see if they think this is something we should have the developer consider adding back in to the HM2 replayer when he is working on the redesign.