MAC Version
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAC Version

Default MAC Version

How come that such an good software is still not available for MAC? More then 2/3 year's ago you where looking for developers for a MAC version, but still it is not here. Their is demand for it, and it would sell.

Is it in process or is it never going to happen? Because i prefer HM then PT

Currently it is not in the works. You will need to use a program like Parallels or Bootcamp to run Windows.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HM2 Shark Tank Member dissection's Avatar

I like how you guys from HEM2 always try to give at least some 'answer' so you could cover you are not giving us answer at all.

Ofc (we mac users) know we can run windows (or emulation) under osx.

But we wanna proper HEM2 mac version.

As OP said it would sell.

So you could answer us WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Why you are not developing this ? Because your programming team can't do it ? Cause people who can do it would cost you too much and the profit of selling more HEM2s wouldn't cover it ? Tell us ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dissection View Post
    I like how you guys from HEM2 always try to give at least some 'answer' so you could cover you are not giving us answer at all.

Ofc (we mac users) know we can run windows (or emulation) under osx.

But we wanna proper HEM2 mac version.

As OP said it would sell.

So you could answer us WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Why you are not developing this ? Because your programming team can't do it ? Cause people who can do it would cost you too much and the profit of selling more HEM2s wouldn't cover it ? Tell us ffs.
    We can leave the yelling part .
    But yeah, 2 years ago they where looking for developers and since then nothing has happened. I think it's a real bad thing..

We never found MAC developers.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We never found MAC developers.

Lol, i don't want to be a dick. But you guys never tried then. It's not that hard to find MAC Developers and i don't like you're short answers. In over 2 year's you should be able to find a couple developers..

HM2 Shark Tank Member dissection's Avatar

Thank you for at least SOME answer. I think we, as costumers, deserve that.

Now you haven't found MAC developers at all or you couldn't find some you wouldn't be able to affort ?

And how come PT4 developers were able to make a MAC version ?

hi,

I think that you will get additional value in case osx version will be developed. I can't understand what reason such company does not consider creating mac version of such popular software. If "We never found MAC developers" is the only reason, I'm ready to help.

I will appreciate if you will be able to let me know about whom I can contact to with a proposal regarding the team of mac developers for creating the osx version of Holdem Manager.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kalebans View Post
    hi,

I think that you will get additional value in case osx version will be developed. I can't understand what reason such company does not consider creating mac version of such popular software. If "We never found MAC developers" is the only reason, I'm ready to help.

I will appreciate if you will be able to let me know about whom I can contact to with a proposal regarding the team of mac developers for creating the osx version of Holdem Manager.

Thanks in advance.
    We have plenty of MAC developers since merging with PT4 but there are no plans for a MAC version of HM2 or HM3 at this time. If you want to use HM2 on a MAC you will need to use something like Parallels or BootCamp so you can install Windows for playing poker. If you do not want to use Windows to play poker you could consider trying the MAC version of PT4.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We have plenty of MAC developers since merging with PT4 but there are no plans for a MAC version of HM2 or HM3 at this time. If you want to use HM2 on a MAC you will need to use something like Parallels or BootCamp so you can install Windows for playing poker. If you do not want to use Windows to play poker you could consider trying the MAC version of PT4.
    There goes another sale then. Years ago I was asking for this. I was loyal, I used Parallels and kept all my poker in Windows, slowing my entire working machine down (I work while playing) which has now become ridiculous. If you guys don't value the many Mac users out here, then I will go find a company who will provide for our needs, and I will happily pay more, even double, if that's what it takes. Macs are mainstream now, Poker Stars in Mac is great, no slowness, I don't lose half my RAM to a bloated Win OS, so see ya later and good luck to you, I think you'll need it to stay in business over the coming years. By which point you may consider developing it as you will be forced to to stay in the game but by then I doubt anyone will come back as they (I) will be enjoying my software from someone else.

if anyone has any recommendations for other trackers which are Mac capable, please comment.