HUD Filter Issue
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default HUD Filter Issue

I have my HUD filter turned on to divide HU and 3-6 max Hands for players

Problem is that when we are HU and there is a player in sit out at the table HM consider that situation like 3-max

Is it possible in future versions to make HM detect if players stats not changing during several hands in a row and don't count him as an active player at the table?
    Last edited by beebeeboy; 11-10-2013 at 06:29 AM.

We use the previous hand histories for this and if there are 3 players written in the hand history that is how it will be filtered. This way once they sit back in the HUDs on the table will be using the proper filter even if their HUD isn't shown yet since they haven't played a new hand yet. If this was changed to recognize they are sitting out it would probably have to be a toggle option since many customers would want the current behavior left the way it is.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

OK, thanks

The main point of this problem is that when people play HU they are much more loose than in 3-6 max; my purpose is to divide hands to make stats more clear and correct. And if for instance i have played hands HU with somebody when there is sit out player then my 3-6 max stats for player i'm playing with will be not so correct;

It looks like I misunderstood how this worked since I personally don't use them.

What site are you playing on? On stars I think it should work as you want it to. We have an open ticket for this issue on ipoker:

HM-5439: HUD Filters - Sitout Player on Ipoker not detected - wrong results in HUD

If you play on ipoker we can add you to the ticket so let us know. If you play a different site please let us know so we can have our testers investigate it.

I'm playing on PartyPoker

Quote Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
    I'm playing on PartyPoker
    Thank you. I will forward this to our testers to see if we can duplicate it and determine if/how this should be addressed.

Nice

Thank you

I thought Id better post here.

I already created another thread but I am having the same issues.

My sites which have the same problem are:
    Partypoker
    Ipoker
    Full Tilt Poker
    Microgaming.

I've updated bugticket HM-5439, this may be a universal problem, affecting all poker sites.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here