Hud filters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hud filters

Default Hud filters

Hello guys, I dont know if this is the right place to post such a question/suggestion but since am new to this forum I ll just post it here and the admin can move it accordingly. My thought was to try and check if its possible to filter the hud stats with factors different than the "players left in the table such as "players left in the tournament" (which is gonna be extremely handy for sng players like me) or the "M", so as far as I know there is no way to filter the stats in such a manner so I wanted to ask if I am mistaken how do I use those filters and if I am not I d like to suggest to somehow fix that if its even possible. Thank you in advance gfk_asbos

Filter for players left in the tournament:

This isn't possible for MTTs (and multi table 'SNGs' such as the 18-, 27-, 90-, 180- etc man SNGs)
    since HoldemManager doesn't know (and can't deduct from the handhistory file) how many players are left in the tourney.

If you play STTs, you can use a #players filter: hud settings--> HUD filters:
    Classic STT #players filter is:
    2:2-2
    3:3-6
    4:3-6
    5:3-6
    6:3-6
    7:7-10
    8:7-10
    9:7-10
    10:7-10

---

"M": hud settings--> tournament filters, you can setup a stacksize filter, for the amount of 'big blinds' a player has left.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thank you for the quick reply, is there any intentions to make a new filter like the one with the big-blinds but with M instead?

No,... but you can use this guide: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/shar...lecting-m.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

but whats so difficult about it? I mean it definatelly sounds doable to me and I would suppose it would not need a lot of extra work to create this filter in any of the upcoming patches plus its gonna be for sure the best way to filter the stats especially for sng grinders.

I've added your email address to the ticket HM-7600, requesting an "M" filter.

(we also already have a request ticket HM-5625 to add a stacksize filter to cashgames)

Ah, thats really nice, thanx a lot ! is there anyway I can get updated about this issue?

You'll be automatically notified via email when if it's implemented.

still no update....?

This is a feature request ticket.
    It doesn't have critical / high priority status (as some of the bug tickets).

So I have no eta, when (or even if) this will be implemented.