Copy hand history from the replayer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Copy hand history from the replayer

Hello, when reviewing a session from the replayer, to copy the history of a particular hand to post it on a forum and discuss it, exit the replayer and copy the hand history from the viewer or the window summary Reports.

It would be very helpful if you could export directly to a forum format from the replayer window, as this is where the hand is better, with HUD and stats.

It would be very difficult to apply and would be extremely useful.

Thank you.

export.JPG

See screenshot.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yeah, right, that I knew, but that creates a text file without any formatting, which is stored on the hard drive, difficult access to post on a forum. What I mean, is to include in the replayer the "Copy to clipboard" forum format directly, PokerStrategy, 2 +2, etc..

Thank you.

View Image

We already have a feature request ticket on this HM-1154. I've added your email address to theticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is implemented.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks, would be nice if it were faster.

Greetings.

The Replayer and Hand History Viewer are both under going major redesigns as I type this. You should see some preliminary mock ups of the proposed hand history viewer changes in the forums very soon so we can get customer feedback on the direction we are considering. I am not sure if we will be posting mock ups of the new replayer changes but we are trying to incorporate these types of changes you suggest as well as many others that have been suggested since release.

Any headway on this? The copy-to-clipboard is pretty important. You guys must know that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Any headway on this? The copy-to-clipboard is pretty important. You guys must know that, right?
    Both projects are well under way but there is no ETA for when either will be ready for public beta testing.

please add my mail to the ticked as well. It would be really nice if we could copy hands from the replayer using ctrl+c or some other hotkeys.

I've added your email address to the bug ticket.