Sessions by the Week

Default Sessions by the Week

Hi HM dudes,

Scaling my reports by day is too narrow for my volume/adjustments, and a month too wide. I'd be interested in analyzing my hands through a Sessions by the Week report. Thanks for any consideration.

Regards,
    Nick

Click on the 'date range' button--> select this week
    or use a custom date range
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Maybe I explained my suggestion incorrectly.

Lets say I click Sessions by Month, HM2 compiles all of my hands done in April into one bracket, all my hands in May into one bracket, all my hands in June in one bracket ect.

I don't think there is a Sessions by Week that allows me to see a bracket for this current week, as well as every week previous.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

You can filter by date range in the custom date filter.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I would really like to see this - would be a handy way to track how particular stats change over time as well as tracking performance on a weekly basis. Far easier having all the weeks broken down on 1 report than having to do each one separately with a specific date range

Unfortunately this suggestion never received enough forum support to be wrote up in our ticket system as a feature request so there are no plans at this time to add such a report.

It might be possible in theory to make a copy of the CashSessionsByMonth.Report file and edit it to work on a weekly basis with the help of our HMQL API or perhaps the HMQL API can do this on it's own. Either of these options are beyond the scope of our basic support and if it is in fact possible it is something you would have to figure out how to do on your own. If you need help or have questions about how to use the API after reading the document feel free to post your questions in that thread and some of the other users may be able to help you with that.