combine the stats of two pokeroom ipoker

Default combine the stats of two pokeroom ipoker

i play in two different ipoker room, as the player are the same, it is possible to combine the stats of the players togheter? so that when I play at a poker room or the other have the same statistics..

Are you referring to the Hero stats in the reports? If yes, create an alias - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...B47%7D+Aliases

If you are referring to the opponent's stats in the HUD it should show their lifetime stats regardless of your hero name, except for the Vs Hero stats which are calculated at the time of importing based on which hero has known hole cards in the hand history. There is nothing that can be done about this as it is related to the parsing of the hand histories.

If you are referring to something else please explain in more detail so we can better understand what problems you are having and help you better as it is fairly uncommon for one person to play on two skins of the same network with the exact same name.

i play with two different names in two ipoker rooms, as the players are the same,in Italy is so in the ipoker network change only the poker room name, if i play with the same player both either in one or in another ipoker room i wish that hud showed in both the total statistics of two ipoker room

Quote Originally Posted by alb View Post
    i play with two different names in two ipoker rooms, as the players are the same,in Italy is so in the ipoker network change only the poker room name, if i play with the same player both either in one or in another ipoker room i wish that hud showed in both the total statistics of two ipoker room
    If the opponent has the same name the HUD should show his lifetime stats regardless of the hero name as long as your HUD Filters and Tournament Filters are set to the default settings. If that is not the case please email some hand histories for the opponent from both sites and screen shots showing the problems. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com along with screen shots showing the problem on both sites.