Popup designer in HEM2 is so bad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Popup designer in HEM2 is so bad

I bought HEM2 several days ago and today started to modify popup with popup designer and I am so disappointed with that tool. There is little number of functions... every cell needs to be colored 1 by 1, same is with text and stats. It is really hard and takes alot of time to set up popup. Also it would be nice if cell text could be deleted with "delete" button on keyboard and if several cells could be selected with "shift" and "ctrl" buttons.

EDIT:

There are also some bugs. For example, if I select cell which text is in orange color and go to "text color", there is not that orange color but white and althought I click "X" and not "ok", text becomes white.
    Last edited by AlphaScorpii; 03-01-2013 at 11:50 AM.

+1 and I would like that you add color palette like in the PT4

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

every cell needs to be colored 1 by 1, same is with text and stats.
    There should be an option to color the cells one by one, by row/ column or all cells.
    Apply_Cell_Color.PNG

Also it would be nice if cell text could be deleted with "delete" button on keyboard and if several cells could be selected with "shift" and "ctrl" buttons
    This is a feature which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-1225. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

There are also some bugs. For example, if I select cell which text is in orange color and go to "text color", there is not that orange color but white and althought I click "X" and not "ok", text becomes white.
    This is a known issue hm-6387. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

I would like that you add color palette like in the PT4
    If you click on the color box selector you can create any color.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    If you click on the color box selector you can create any color.
    You speak about color gamma in HM2 but I said you about color palette(16, 32 or 64 clear colors which easy to choose next time).

Quote Originally Posted by aqvito View Post
    You speak about color gamma in HM2 but I said you about color palette(16, 32 or 64 clear colors which easy to choose next time).
    When you open the color picker window it remembers the last 6 colors chosen down near the ok/cancel button. I don't think we have any plans to implement a color pallete at this time.

I was about to create a post with same topic.

I downloaded trial version 3 days ago. I just spent half an hour to create one pop up.

Some suggestions:
    - Add the possibility to view the change while changing. I have to mouse hover the replayer stat to see the popup. It is not very convenient.
    - Allow multiple selection of cells, or multiple selection of column and rows
    - Add a feature to apply the same style of a selected cell to other cells (like winword microsoft brush)

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I already posted about this topic; a simple solution is to imitate and implement an excel-like usability features.

Quote Originally Posted by fab12 View Post
    I was about to create a post with same topic.

I downloaded trial version 3 days ago. I just spent half an hour to create one pop up.

Some suggestions:
    - Add the possibility to view the change while changing. I have to mouse hover the replayer stat to see the popup. It is not very convenient.
    - Allow multiple selection of cells, or multiple selection of column and rows
    - Add a feature to apply the same style of a selected cell to other cells (like winword microsoft brush)
    I have added all of your comments to the following ticket: HM-2944: Popup Designer Improvements

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have implemented these improvements but it is a low priority ticket with no ETA currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Shloogy View Post
    I already posted about this topic; a simple solution is to imitate and implement an excel-like usability features.
    Yes, indeed you did. Your email address is the first one on this ticket and it has grown extremely long with a lot of suggestions from you and others in that original thread.

UP!

i think HM2 team must create an stand alone popup designer or an new HM2 apps, why not called "pop-up manager". A calc/exel like software would be great!
    We need a real maneuverability in this power tool !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grgbpm View Post
    UP!

i think HM2 team must create an stand alone popup designer or an new HM2 apps, why not called "pop-up manager". A calc/exel like software would be great!
    We need a real maneuverability in this power tool !

Thanks
    I have added your comments and email address to the ticket HM-2944 so we can notify you once we have fixed it.