Betting Tree Analyzer type functionality for HM2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Betting Tree Analyzer type functionality for HM2

Dear Decision makers at HM2,

There is a very powerful tool by Alix Martin called Betting Tree Analyzer, that he demonstrates in several of his BFP videos like this one:

Alix Martin's Isildur1 vs Isaac Haxton | Bluefire Poker Training

It currently works on top of HEM and there is a huge demand for it as can be seen by these two threads at 2p2:

"NEW" HU Analyzing Program - Request for Comments - Heads-Up No Limit Poker Strategy - Heads Up No Limit Poker Forum

New Software for HU: Game Tree - Heads Up Poker - Heads Up Limit Texas Holdem

As you can see even some other developers have tried to copy the idea as well.

Are there any plans to offer similar functionality to HM2 users as part of the Player analysis features? Is it possible to integrate this into HM2 or offer it as a 3rd party application?

Alix himself seems to have suggested that he is willing to go this route and collaborate:

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - "NEW" HU Analyzing Program - Request for Comments

FWIW, I do not know Mr. Martin and do not particularly care if it is his product or pokerarithmetic or some other HM2 adaptation as long as the functionality is there, however, there is significant interest in this type of functionality and it seems illogical to ignore working ideas that are out there and demanded by users.

There was an Australian programmer who had designed something similar
    I'm wondering now what ever happened to his program.

Edit!: see stochasticdominance/MyHero
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I've also PM-ed 'Georgi' and 'Alix' on 2+2 to point out this thread, since I'm not sure if he already contacted us about his app in the past.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi Pat,

Thank you for the quick answer. I am very glad that this has already been considered. Could you share who the Australian programmer is and his product, so users can potentially purchase it?

Could you also keep us updated in this thread on any progress or response you get from the mentioned developers?
    Thanks in advance!

NoteCaddy has something called 'Rangemeister' that can also do a similar betting tree:

Australian programmer: I'll PM you his details.

Default from Alix Martin / pokernerdz

I'm open to discussions with RVG Software on how to best integrate the Betting Tree (TM) to Holdem Manager.

Actually, some of the features I implemented in the later versions of my product could also be useful elsewhere in HM, like for instance the Automatic Range Analysis :betting tree new features.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Alix View Post
    I'm open to discussions with RVG Software on how to best integrate the Betting Tree (TM) to Holdem Manager.

Actually, some of the features I implemented in the later versions of my product could also be useful elsewhere in HM, like for instance the Automatic Range Analysis :betting tree new features.PNG
    I have forwarded this post to the management team. Can you please PM me your contact info/email?

My apologies for not re-reading this thread in detail. Once we release our public API the developer of this program Alix should be able to integrate his Betting Tree Analyzer to HM2 like he did with HM1.

Default re: integration

Even if I've been able to work with data coming out of HM, I don't think our two programs have been truly integrated.

I would like to be able to right-click on a selection of hands and select "Build Betting Tree" without hassles, and we're not quite there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alix View Post
    Even if I've been able to work with data coming out of HM, I don't think our two programs have been truly integrated.

I would like to be able to right-click on a selection of hands and select "Build Betting Tree" without hassles, and we're not quite there yet.
    Hopefully our public API will be detailed enough to allow you to do this once it is released. I am not a developer so I can only relay the information to them. I will forward this comment to them and see if they think this might be possible with our API.