Filters for Leakbuster review (step7)

Default Filters for Leakbuster review (step7)

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but it is a request.

I have been spending much time this past month in Leak buster, doing daily reviews of leaks. Im at step 7 and going through the filters in the drop down menu on the right. Leak buster shows several hands (maybe 20-25) in the lower right corner for review. However when I go reports and try to create my own reports using the filters I can not seem to come up with same results for the LB Top pair filter.

Would it be possible to get a full set of Leak Buster Step 7 filters under "More Reports>leak buster", or a spot in the "More Filters" Example - When you click "More Filters" it opens a window with tabs on the left, adding in Leak Buster tab, or on the bottom right same window "Quick filters" adding in all the Leak buster filters here.

Again I apologize if this in the wrong forum or has already been/being addressed.

Thank you.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Did you try
    1) Reports > More Fitlers > Hand Values > One Pair Top Pair (Top Kicker, Good Kicker, Weak Kicker)
    2) Reports > More Filters > Basic Filters > Saw Showdown = Yes

This should filter for all the hands in which you had top pair and went to showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Did you try
    1) Reports > More Fitlers > Hand Values > One Pair Top Pair (Top Kicker, Good Kicker, Weak Kicker)
    2) Reports > More Filters > Basic Filters > Saw Showdown = Yes

This should filter for all the hands in which you had top pair and went to showdown.
    Yes Sir I did end up doing that. However this isnt what I am getting at. What I am trying to get, is premade filters in- Reports>More Filters> LeakBuster Step 7 - 1 Top pair and so on. The old LB in HM1 add premade filters you would just load in for step 7 and made it about 3/4 step shorter. I am hoping we could bring something like this back. Right now I am just sorting to the best of my ability and saving them label Leakbuster step 7 -1 and so on.

There aren't going to be filters made like in HM1 for step 7. There are some issues currently with filters in step 7 that we are waiting for HM to address, and then we'll have all of those working, but you won't be able to load them separate like in Hm1. It will all be internal in the step.