Color change option for hm2 hud - note icon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Color change option for hm2 hud - note icon

I use table mods when playing, and that light blue-ish default color that the note icon changes to when you save a note, it just doesn't stand out enough for me to recognize easy. I would really be able to use a feature that let me select a color for the note icon! I think others would agree also...

Clipboard01ashhhhh.jpg

See pic: when you click on the note icon you can select ANY color.
    Also if you click on the auto-rate icon you can select ANY color. When you turn on settings--> auto rate rules--> color outline--> the HUD will get a colored border as well.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for telling me that, I did not know it.. But my note pop up doesn't look like that, and also I would prefer to not have the autorate icon on my HUD it just takes up space, so I will attach a screen shot of what I have. I was referring to the icon of the notepad, without the autorate icon being displayed on the HUD, I think it can only go from white to blue possibly..note icon pic.png

Which HM2 version are you using?
    I'm using 6835 now (next to be released build)--> where you can choose any color/icon inside the note.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Similar problem here with the exception that i seem to have the ability to change the note icon.
    The note icon though isn't changing to what i select.
    It just changes from white to blue with a "P" in it.
    Auto Rate in the setting and NoteCaddy Trial in the HUD are disabled.
    I'm using the 7836 Version

Bump
    I just started to use HEM2, and I sadly noticed at first that my pretty shiny HEM1 icons have been changed to some ugly dull ones.
    Then I clicked on the icon options and realized that the old ones are still there in the drop down bar, but they are not displaying correctly
    here's what I mean - on the right, you can see the Icon selected for the player (and the other player as well) and you can also see what shows up in the hud.. some dull 2d version of the shiny one.
    9f7dbf8d36dbd0c3e1b18609f0ec3668.png
    How do I fix this?

I'm not sure what you're showing here. The icon I see is half yellow/half blue, which means there are note caddy and manual notes for that player. Did you check to show auto rate icon in the HUD? It is turned on in Settings and you have to enable it for that HUD in HUD Settings.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok I get it now, I thought I'm able to change the note icon just like in HEM1. I mean I'm pulling up the note window and change the icon on the bottom, I did not realize it has to bring up another damn icon on the side of the note icon.
    In HEM1, it accomplished 2 purposes - bringing up the note window/popup and giving a rating icon for the player. Now I need two icons for the same purpose, taking up valuable hud space for no reason. At least there could be an option to disable this "feature" (more like a bug imo) and use it the HEM1 way - 1 icon is more than enough on the hud for both rating and popup access.

Note Caddy uses the icon and the note system is more advanced than in HM1. It won't be changed.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hijack this thread.

Could you please make option where we can choose what image and what size we use on notes/notecaddy. Because now those colors blue and yellow are not very easy to spot when mass tabling.