Mods for the replayer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mods for the replayer

Just wanna say I'd really love it if you could make the replayer customizable. Offering mods would be great, but even if you didn't want to design any on your own (as I think you might have for HM1) it would be nice if we could tinker w/ some of the visual elements. Any plans for this? Thanks.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Yes. There are some feature requests written up for replayer customization. They are not a high priority issue at this time unfortunately. But they will be looked into in the future.

Bumping this old feature request. Are there any plans to adding mods to the replayer? Would love to tweak the layout & look if I could. Thanks.

This is still an open ticket, HM-4692
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

weak

Quote Originally Posted by Bar Nuthin View Post
    weak
    I agree. I will see what I can do about giving this ticket a kick in the pants to get it moving.

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I agree. I will see what I can do about giving this ticket a kick in the pants to get it moving.
    How did that kick in the pants work? Would be nice to at least be able to change some basic colors. I dunno. Anything at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Bump.

How did that kick in the pants work? Would be nice to at least be able to change some basic colors. I dunno. Anything at this point.
    Unfortunately our developers haven't made any progress on this but it is, and actually has been for quite some time, possible to edit/change the table/background image - Tables with Pokerstrategy.com logo for HM2 Replayer | Hold'em and Omaha Manager | PokerStrategy.com Forum

That's alright then. I'm not necessarily dying to have the PokerStrategy.com brand all over my replayer either. I'll just wait until it becomes available in HM2 the way it was in the good ol' days on HM1.

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    That's alright then. I'm not necessarily dying to have the PokerStrategy.com brand all over my replayer either. I'll just wait until it becomes available in HM2 the way it was in the good ol' days on HM1.
    Anyone with a little graphics mods experience (like Bar Nuthin) can use those instructions to make a background/table without the ps.com branding. I don't have the time for making replayer skins anymore. Unfortunately the only thing that can be modified at this time is the background/table itself. I don't think the player pods can be modified until we finally implement a replayer skin system like HM1 had.